Welcome to Dave & Bella's Wedding and your Glamping Accommodation
Simply arrive, check in and settle in to your bell tent.
The Abel Tasman is very beautiful but it is remote. So staying there isn't always easy. That's why we have Wildernest providing a glamorous and comfortable camping option.
Below we have outlined the options for glamping, available from Thursday 2nd March 2017.
The following will be provided to make your glamping experience as comfortable as possible:
- Toilets (long drops)
- Towels and bed linen
- BBQs for your use
- Outdoor area for dining
- Lawn games, croquet, pentanque
- Dinner will be provided Friday and Saturday evening, as well as a lunch on Sunday.
Please come prepared with food for all your other meals, including snacks and beverages for your weekend stay. Fridge space is very limited so please bring a chilly bin.
Please find below the different bed configuration options for a couple/s and/or singles. Prices are for the three nights, regardless if you stay one, two or three nights.
Tents sleep up to 4 people. Simply choose from the bedding configuration options below and let us know who will be in your tent.
- Tent is pitched ready for use and will be taken down at the end
- Carpet flooring
- Air mattress
- USB phone charger (bring your USB cord)
- Table for essentials
- Towels & cotton bed linen (incl. duvet + cover, pillows + pillowcases and sheets)
- Hotel slippers & toiletries supplied
Check In & Check Out
Check in: Tents will be available from Thursday 2nd March
Check out: Sunday 5th of March
Booking & PAYMENT:
You can pay for your tent any time up to the 10th of February 2017.